My old friend Paul has persuaded me a blog would be a good idea to keep in touch with people when I go away, so here goes!
I've never done one of these things before and I'm not sure about the whole idea of people reading up on what I'm up to.. mayble I'd rather everyone didn't know what I'm up to!!
Anyway, I'm going to New Zealand on January 16th! 10 weeks to go!
So at the moment I've got a huge things to do list of all the things I need to do! (e.g make around £3,000 for travelling money, sell everything I own, and give notice on flat).
At least I can now cross off the list "tell people I'm going" as I went round my parents Sunday and told them I'm off and am begging work to let me have a sabbatical!
Of course now I need to let everyone know I've started a blog so thats another thing on the list of things to do!!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
wahoo! :-)
Thanks! Hopefully will get more exciting!!
and have now changed it so that people don't have to register to make comments - anyone can!
Post a Comment