Christmas is over, grandmas gone back to surry, amanda, jim and elizabeth are back to bristol today and i'm back at work. My replacement starts next week so am getting everything ready for her. Wrote a kind of guide to my job for her!
Am attempting to start a diet as have put on tonnes over xmas but its not that easy with all this unhealthy food about still. theres chocolates everywhere!
I'm down to sleeping on my couch that converts into a mattress now. It was weird last night having a practically empty flat with just my mattress and a tv. Weirdly quite fun.. felt like camping or something. Cool cos its easy to keep tidy!! Maybe I should go in for minimalist living!?
Dad and I emptied most of the flat yesterday. I think he must be getting very fed up with moving me every five minutes. When I have to fill in paperwork such as CRB's I have to put every address for myself for the last 5 years. Its when I do these that i realise how often i move. I have 2-3 different addresses for each year!! some forms think they are being really generous giving space for 3 addresses.. heres me with an a4 page attached!! I did feel really settled in that flat though and really loved it and would like to live their again - but travelling is more important! I sometimes think I'd be better suited to life living in a camper van or something.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment