Its a beautiful day here. The sun in shining and everyones at the beach. I lay on the beach last night watching the sun go behind the mountains. As soon as it goes behind them its freezing! The nights are pretty chilly!
It was a busy morning cleaning but I'm pretty used to it now so its okay! Its my break in between jobs at the moment so I've done my grocery shopping, read some of my book and thought I'd update you all! theres not alot to update really! i'm happy, pretty much doing the same thing each day! yesterday I managed to walk to some art gallerries but my ankle hurt after that. There were some lovely paintings though! A bit too expensive for me though!
Mum found a website for the place I'm staying and working at, right now so if your interested its:
http://www.chezlamer.co.nz/
I intend to try and get my photos put onto CD today or tomorrow, so then I'll put some photos on the website of what I have been up to lately! I get 25% off evberything at the pharmacy so thats cool! I'll stock up on shampoos at film processingonto CD before I leave!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
Hearing about you sitting on the beach watching the sun go down reminds me of when dad and I were on the beach in Goa lying on sunbeds with not a care in the world watching the sky change colours.
Amazingly memorable!
love Mum
It is! I count myseolf lucky everyday! Its such a stunning place.. even better that I'm being paid to live here!
Post a Comment