I have self published book one of Madie's Bear Tribe Journals and I entered into the Lulu blooker contest at Lulu.com. I am waiting to see if I make it into the top five. I don't have a chance at winning the whole thing because there are several famous published authors entered also.
Thats fab, I've always wanted to write a book - I just don't know what about! Good luck with the competition, I thought it was a fantastic idea for a story so I thin kyou definately deserve to get in the top 5 at least.
4 comments:
Beautiful pictures. Nice job!
Having checked out your blog...What an amazing story! are you going to publish it as a book?
Thanks for the message it is a great place to work!
I have self published book one of Madie's Bear Tribe Journals and I entered into the Lulu blooker contest at Lulu.com. I am waiting to see if I make it into the top five. I don't have a chance at winning the whole thing because there are several famous published authors entered also.
Thats fab, I've always wanted to write a book - I just don't know what about! Good luck with the competition, I thought it was a fantastic idea for a story so I thin kyou definately deserve to get in the top 5 at least.
Post a Comment