Tuesday, February 14, 2006

Settling In!

I have done my second day at the phamrmacy and got paid, which is cool! He's very pleased with me which is good! My maths is still terrible but improving! People come in asking for all sorts of advice, I sell lots of pregnancy tests and viagra!
Its a little cold today but not how it is in England I guess!
My bank card arrived today, the Bank of New Zealand! I feel like a proper resident now so its pretty exciting! I will pay in my wages tomorrow! ( I got more than expected - the week in a advance I think!)

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

It makes me laugh Melissa thinking about you working a till!!
After all the times you said you would never work on a till at Tesco etc.I'm sure it is one of those little life experiences to add to your many others.
Elizabeth isn't well so they are not coming this weekend! She has got the sick bug that is going round and now Jim sounds as if he is going down with it too!
Glad your ankle is getting stronger
Love Mum

Melissa said...

I really like till and shopwork! Maybe I'll be a pharmacist or a rep that goies round pharmacies!
Oh dear thats bad that Elizabeth is ill for her birthday weekend, hopefully you'll be able to see her for a weekend soon?
My ankle is okay as long as I don't walk to much on it, as am already on my feet all day working and it can't handle anything more than that! So in my break or after work I have to lay on the beahco r something to rest it! (well thats my excuse anyway!)
Love m x