Friday, March 03, 2006

Isle of Mull?

Have met lots of people from the Isle of Mull (see photos of salmon night) and its sounds lovely! they have an Eco Tourism Company which I might like to work for sometime in the future when I go back to England. I'd like to see more of the beautiful places in the UK that I haven't seen yet, and maybe stay / live in them for a while. After all it was going to Cornwall which made me decide to come out here! But will not be heading back there yet, don't worry, am having too good a time out here!
Am on my break between jobs att he moment and packing for our night out tomorrow night in Onuku. As we are sleeping in a hut I really hope the weather improves! (It has slightly.. its not hailing as much today!)

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Wow its looks so beautiful the water is so blue and gorgeous makes me want to hike up a mountain and jump into the sea! Glad to hear your still enjoying yourself and doing all the things u wanted!
Lots of love
anna
xxxx

Melissa said...

Good to hear from you! Lol I know, the sea is just so inviting!! and even I want to hike which is scary! (people who don't know me - I would far rather lay in a hammock than go on a hike!)
Thank you! I am having an amazing time - am very happy!!
M x