Wednesday, April 05, 2006

Bridge



I took this photo today, its off Auckland bridge.

Thank god its the last photo I'm sure your saying! Well I'm definately saying that anyway. I really should download them more often and then it doesnt take me forever like this!!

Today Yutaco left so we took her back to her homestay in Mount Eden and this afernoon we cilled out with some Dvds, ice cream and pop corn and had a much needed chillout session!! It was great! Especially as it was Goody goody gumdrops ice cream!! (yummy!) We watched this foreign film which was very though provoking which was cool!

Now I'm tired out so am going to retire to the cottage and read!

I only have 3 full days left here in Dairy Flat and Liz, Fraser and Jackie are all so lovely and have said they wish I was staying longer which is lovely to hear!!

No comments: