The last few weeks I have felt as if I am on a relationships and educational workshop. Its great! I'm learning so much about people and myself!
The people I have been staying with are lovely and have been so kind and welcoming. There are also so many dynamics going on and they all confide in me individually..
Liz owns the house, she bought it with her ex husband Nick. However he met her ex boyfriends ex girlfriend and she brought Fraser home from church.. so Nick moved out. Theres alot more to say but I wouldnt want someone to plaster all my business over the net so I'll keep my mouth shut, she's been very good to me.
Fraser wants Liz to stop sleeping around and says he'll leave if she doesnt.
Jacqiue the lodger is depressed and frustrated and hates renting a room, she wants her owns place and is searching for a man on the internet.
Lyn dumped her dog on Liz - shes a psychic healer in a white mini leather skirt and knee length stilleto boots who I find surprising unhealing with her comments. (and I'm not just saying that because she flirts with Paul).
Paul comes into the equasion by getting all the females to fall for him - causing all sorts of dynamics! I had no idea when I first walked into this house and kissed hello to him that he had so many admirers!! Oh well its all entertaining and I shall miss it here, I really like these people!
Today Liz and I went to Earthsong, an eco neighnourhood, we looked around, went to a meditation and shared a community meal. It was really good., I would like to live short term on an eco neighbourhood and on a commune but know I couldn't hack it long term. I love the idea of it but with this one I feel that more space is needed between the houses - otherwise everyone knows everyones business, you wouldnt be able to have an arguement or make noise without everyone knowing about it! www.earthsong.org.nz Liz's old woofer is woofing there at the moment so its an option in the future!
I have talked about mana reatreat with fraser and liz which sounds amazing and I would love to go but obviously couldn't afford it, but have discovered they take woofers which is really cool so will definately go and stay there sometime! Another retreat wrote to me today offerring me some woofing work too which is cool. For those of you who dont know what WOOFING is it is willing workers on organic farms, the original help exchange programme which has spread so much that its not just organic farms anymore! Its basically work 2 hours for free accomodation, 4 hours includes meals too! Its a godsend for travellers on a budget!!
Anyway tomorrow I leave, church first them to find my backpackers hostel, will be weird going back into the workd of backpacking!!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
definately! at least I was never bored!
Post a Comment