Yeah I have been lots of places its been good fun, am very lucky! As for the sunet and sitting in natuaral geothermically warned pools watching it - who can ask for more?!! Thnaks guys, I think I'll have to get the photos framed when I settle down somewhere to remind me of the beautiful places I have seen!
5 comments:
Lovely photos!
You certainly seem to have done a lot in that short time with Lou there.
MUM x
wish i was there watching the senset
auntie barbara
and the sunset
love barbara
that last picture is amazing
Yeah I have been lots of places its been good fun, am very lucky!
As for the sunet and sitting in natuaral geothermically warned pools watching it - who can ask for more?!!
Thnaks guys, I think I'll have to get the photos framed when I settle down somewhere to remind me of the beautiful places I have seen!
Post a Comment