There you all were thinking I've settled into my flat share in Thames and I've decided to leave! I do have a good deal witha comfortable flat to live in but Thames is not for me.
I had a heavy feeling in my heart wandering round searching for a job today and I was in the end glad that there was no work. I was nervous about telling Rowan I want to leave but he was very friendly about it which was great! So I am going to work all day in the shop on Tuesday and Wednesday (i.e tomorrow and the next day) and then on Thursday I am going to leave. I am going to go to see hot water beach before I leave the Coromandel so I'll either stay there for a day or 2 or if I find a wwooofing job there (have emailed someone) then I shall stay there for their minimum of a week.
I feel much happier having decided this!
In do want to settle somewhere for a while but not here. (by a while I mean about a month - hardly long term or anything!)
I have been thinking about Nelson and have been in email contact with a family in a remote area in the Marlborough Sounds which I'd have to get a mail boat to (ie join the weekly post man on his rounds till I get dropped off at theirs!) They have 10 (yes ten!) children that they are homeschooling who I could help with! Sounds like a fun challenge!!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment