Sunday, May 28, 2006
So.. might be in the local paper on Friday!
Today the local paper for the entire Coromandel region - The Haraiki Herald came over to do a piece on the backpackers. I ended up having to pose in various photos as the tourist.. I probably looked like a proper backpacker since I had not intended on being photgraphed today and got up late.. so was in my oldest clothes ready to work and had just washing my hair and tied in up rather than deal with the mass of tangles! How embarrassing - oh well its a good job I'm not all that bothered what I look like. I thought this when watching a film with this good looking guy from Brighton (why are surfers pretty much always good looking?) last night. I was wearing a strange combo of colours and my brown skirt with blue polka dot fluffy socks!! ( I will add that I hadnt actually gone out anywhere like this - I was just sitting in my lounge). I did actually bring a lipstick and some mascara with me travelling but havent put them on yet.. oh well one day I might care!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment