feelinng very happy and chilled.
Just got in from work for the day. I have no more work booked and a new fulltimer is starting work there on Monday so I might not get anymore. But theres no point stressing, I'm sure it will all work out in the end! I will just have to live on more of a budget next week! I have been to see a couple more nurseries. I went to one the other day which shall now be known as the baby zoo. their sleep room was a wall of "cages" . It looked like a vets, you know that room with the wall of cages all on top of each other, admittedly the ones at the nursery have wooden bars but they are still one on top of each other and open like cages! It was really weird as some of the babies were awake and looking through the bars like little animals! so I'm not sure what it will be like working there, they seemed well cared for apart from the cages!?
Yesterday I went to a Peace festival in lower moutere (pronounced mooo tree), it was cool, had lots of organic food, music and healing. Alot of people got emotional in the healing as it was bringing the ermotions out, but I just felt chilled and happy (Thats a first!) They made this scrumptious ice cream out of real fruit in front of you too! Its was yummy!
am also continueing to go to the lighthouse on mondays, enjoy watching all the claivoyancy and all the inspirational quotes and stories etc!
One of the daughters of the family I will be staying with in Port Ligar is going to drive me from Nelson to Port Ligar so thats great! So I will be leaving here on the 30th August - just over a months time! It will save me money and then I know I will have accomodation, and food sorted for 2 weeks, and in reality that all I need to stress about, as long as I have a roof over my head and food I'm okay! Have no idea what will become of my bank loan in england though at some point. But I guess I shall worry about that when it becomes a problem!
Its my work do on Friday, I'm looking forward to that as I dont go out for meals very often as I'm on such a budget!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment