Tuesday, September 12, 2006



A scallop! we cught 500 or so of these from dredging the bottom of the sea. They gave me a bag full as I left and i took them back to the backpackers in neslon! i was a little worried about how to cook them etc but i managed well, had a scallop caesar salad and they were scrummy!

i also ate raw scallops on the baost! they said i wasnt a very good pom as I was meant to squeel in disgust at the thought when offered rather than say okay them and pop it straight into my mouth!!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I like scallops too. They are quite expensive to buy here in England.
love mum xx

Melissa said...

lol!! you've got to try anything once. admittedly I do prefer tham cooked!!
They are expensive here too . i've just been lucky with seafood and been able to catch my own!