Remember the Shands who I went to stay with in the Marlborough Sounds? Well this is their blog
http://www.xanga.com/Rabbits_Nest
They have lots of cute new animals there at the moment - quite wish I was there!
I missed all the action down at Blue Ince the other night. Apparently after I left one of the glacier guides got angry as his girlfriend was dancing with someone else. so he went home and got his pick axe and went mental in the bar with it. People got injured and one girl broke both her wrists in the commotion. Who would have thought in a tiny village like this?! (told you the glacier guides were to be avoided!)
Next week Marie and Deane are off to Christchurch so I will be left on my own to manage the place. I will have to live in at the hotel. Its going to be one long busy week! On the bright side as a reward I have the following week off and plan to go to Queenstown to do bungy and a canyon swing. I was going to do whitewater rafting but got an email elsewhere offering me it for free through work so will save that for the week after ($450 trip for free - cant complain!)
My sister and my parents have sent me loads of cute pics of my neice Elizabeth so have printed them off to decorate my walls! cant believe I'm going to be an Aunty again in February. I'm gutted I'll miss seeing him or her when shes tiny though. I'm sad I've missed seeing Elizabeth grow up.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
3 comments:
Kia Ora, No prize for guessing what country I live in. I was searching the blog world when your blog popped up. You have some really great photos, worth sharing, so I hope you don't mind me mentioning your blog @ #955 on my blog - New Zealand Blogs.
Click on my name if you want to have a look at my blogs.
Kia Ora, No prize for guessing what country I live in. I was searching the blog world when your blog popped up. You have some really great photos, worth sharing, so I hope you don't mind me mentioning your blog @ #955 on my blog - New Zealand Blogs.
Click on my name if you want to have a look at my blogs.
Thanks kelvin, yes of course you can. Liked your blogs by the way. Must take you ages to keep them all going. Especially liked the recipes from all around the world one!
Am actually writing a paper copy recipes from around the world myself..
Post a Comment