Its was cool! There was lots of glow worms etc too which was great! We took tonnes of photos!
Then we came back and cooked (again! all we do is eat!) Ana made a yummy brazillian lasgane, I made a very popular carrot cake and Jessika yummy bread!
Yeserday was also my day off and I planned to go to Gillespies beach, but it was terrential rain all day and I decided to stay in bed and read instead! So finished my book "The Witch of Cologne". Then it was Blue Ice opening night so it was free drinks so we all went out there last night. Was okay. plenty of glacier guides to avoid.
We have learnt that these things mean a guy is a glacier guide and therefore to be avoided:
- Wearing a ski hat and NEVER taking it off (whatever the weather, wherever you are - smart club or bed)
- Collars up (you know the sort - used to be hockey players at uni, kinda count dracula style but in designer shirts)
- LABELS (usually surf ones)
- Good looking (pays alot of attention to the way they look, ie vain)
- Up themselves (think they are better than everyone else)
- Cliquey (can only hang out with their own)
Not that I'm being judgemental or anything.. I'm sure their are exceptions to the rule!
Today of course it is the most beautiful day ever and I am working 8-8, bloody typical!
1 comment:
lol! hmnn I may be a little biased as the guy In breifly dated already here was a glacier guide. But I promise this description of glacier guides is not just because of him!
Post a Comment