Sunday, November 26, 2006

sunshine! yes we have sunshine! I got up this morning and it was so blissful to feel sunshine on my face on the walk to work - shame the walk isnt longer! please please let the sunshine still be out when i get home this afternoon!
had a nice surprise yesterday when Pat Champion gave me a ring on reception. Havent had a phonecall in so long! I answer the phone all day but its a never a personal call. still I guess I might get more if I gave out my cellphone number! (if any of you want it just ask - I'm not going to put it on my blog though or I'll get all sorts of nutters calling!)
Funny day at work as usual! Maries having a tanty as usual so is not speaking to me and is going out of her way to ignore me! Still she slammed the door and went out just now so hopefully shes out for a while! Its quite amusing really! If you watch people getting all stressy and being off with you it can be quite funny! We have a cleaner here whose off with everyone and likes to assert her authority with me.. sometimes I want to just wind her up to watch the fireworks (have managed to restrasin self so far, although I do enjoy watching her when I tell her to do something - which I have to as part of my job..)
I've given up working out why Maries in a mood today.. might be because I said no to staying till 10pm tonight (I'm scheduled to finish at 2pm). I lie and say I have plans now.. if they paid me to stay extra I'd do it in a flash.. but I'm not working out of the goodness of my heart - I'm not a volunteer!
My afternoon plans are to go for a walk in the sushine and then get a blanket and lay about in the sunshine! IT had better still be sunny when I get of work!!

1 comment:

Melissa said...

I would like to write a book sometime. I dont think this blog would be interesting enough but I suppose I could change it.. worth a thought aye?! (steal some of my friends anecdotes too!)?