I'm at Bea and Alans for my Christmas meal which is loevly and kind of them!!
Its my Chrismtas day here on your Christmas eve (English people)!
So yesterday on Christmas eve I walked down to Surat bay and watched the sea lions fighting and lounging about. It was cloudy but the UV levels were high cos i got a bit burnt)
A german couple checked in the backpackers and since they were going to Nugget point. I asked to tag along (you dont get if you dont ask?!)
So I went to Nugget point to an old Lighthouse, to kaka point to see penguins (they were all hiding though). it was a nice day out anyway.
Then today, I opened my cards from mum and dad, unfortuntely the money had been pinched on the way but it was the thought that counts and since dad had it insured hopefully they'll get money back.
Then I cleaned the backpackers and came over bea and Alans, helped train the horses (a thoroughbread and a clydesdale) and brushed them down, the maori neighbours kids have been round and made sweeties for us which have been yummy and shortly we are going over to tehir place before out roast dinner!
Facts for thre day:
If the population of china walked past yuo one by one single file, it would never end because of the rate of reproduction!
The average person pressed snooze 3 times on their alarm clock!
You are more likely to get attacked by a cow than a shark..
I forgott o say much about my cruise in the Milford Sounds. I went on the MV freindship cruise which is a nice small boat.
We went under lots of waterfalls and one was called the fairy falls, and they put the front of the boat under the falls and you had to stand at the front hopping on one leg..getting soaked but then the fairies would give you a wish...! Only one person did this!! (I thibnk you can guess who that was cant you!!!?)
gotta go will continue wthis later...
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
3 comments:
merry christmas :-)
Thanks Paul! Meery Christmas and happy New year to you too! Hope you have a great one!
Hope your fairy wish comes true.
It made me smile imagining you there on one leg!!
Love mum xx
Post a Comment