A male ostrich doing its dance.
The egss I collect each morning and a little ostrich just hatching..
so a couple of days ago we went out to Riverton which is down the botton of the South island again.. Chris mother in law lives there but she is away at the moment.. but its a humungous house!
We had a bbq and went for a few swims in the sea (amazing views of the sea from the garden). It was a gorgeous day and the sea was lovely!
we went for a drive to colac bay and had dinner in a nice place there and then as it was late ended up staying at a backpackers above a pub. we had a good night, a few drinks and met various people.
We had breakfast and headed back to Lumsden, the weather had turned to rubbish and we were knackered so Aria and I took it easy and I taught her various stuff on the computer (well not much really as we were fiddling around trying to set her up an email account..
I forgot to say.. the other day Aria and i took each other out for a driving lesson!!
We each drove around the farm in an old car practising changing gears, reversing and getting round tight corners! It was great.. we had fun and it was so good to be learning to drive again! i really want to take my test and get a car! I was goign to do it over here but I've seriously looked into it and its harder than I thought.. as I have to have a restricted liscence for 6 months and all of that.. it takes ages and each step costs lots..
Aria and I also went round the farm on the quad bike and went for a swim in the river which was fun! its cool driivnbg about on those things.. and must be doing my driving skills good!
2 comments:
Wow amazing photos of the ostrich eggs hatching!
I must show them to my class tomorrow.
love mum xx
yeah their cool! am learning all about them! am full of ostrcih facts now!
Post a Comment