so I didnt leave Owaka, not sure when I will.
Nookie came over last night which was cool, we went out for a drink etc and round some friends of his.. didnt get home till 5am! (dirty stop out that i am!) Not sure how I feel about him, but I guess for the moment we are going out.. but he knows I intend to move on soon..
The good things about the backpackers in the people that come through.. a nice guy from England was staying last night and we shared a botttle of wine and chatted (until Nookie came over and whisked me off.. dont think he was too impressed..) The nice thing was that the English guy left me his email and phone number when he left which was very sweet of him!
Weird how in a big city (which worthing would be considered as such by NZ comparisons) I dont meet anyone and then here in tiny village I seem to be tripping over men?!
When I log on to my blog it always come up as two blogs as I am part of a collective blog with other people in remerberance to my old therapist bryan. cant remember whose idea it was but I willingly joined it. But not many people have commented over the last couple of months.. I have to restrain myself everytime I comment on here from commetng on that one (otherwise it would be Melissas rememberance site rather than all his ex cleints.. anyway.. is any workshoppy people happen to be reading this and dont know about it let me know and I'll give you the address for it! When I first started this blog I was quite cross with Bryan (he'd said some truth of some sort so I stomped off having a tantrum as usual!). I wish I'd had a chance to tell him I'd got over my tantrum, but hopefully he worked it out himself.. Anyway.. dont know what brought that on.. just thinking about stuff I guess.
Have been thinking about jobs.. and I now know I cant work for anybody else, that has been what was wrong about all my past jobs.. I had a boss! and I am a stroppy self opinionated person who hates to be told what to do.. therefore all jobs that invlove a boss can be crossed off the list!
I want to won a backpackers.. I just need to decide where in the world.. let me know any ideas or places were short of backpackers.. an israeli girl was telling me the other day theres a shortage of backpackers in Israel.. but i have a feeling knowing hebrew and having been to israel before might help.. but you never know. I'll make it to israel one day..
Anyway enough wittering on.. have bgeen shovelling horsemanure all afternoon in the boiling sun.. so am burnt and have blisters on ym hands and i smell... so time to hitch home and have a shower..!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
Seems to me from your blogs that those backpacker places tended to be owned by families that already had quite a bit of money to throw around, or at least invest.
yeah,, seem to be. so I just need a hell of a lot of money to start one up.. any offers?!
Post a Comment