Had a lovely day chillaxed day yesterday, I admit I did not wake up my best since I had been out the night before and got rather worse for wear (might be a little bit of an understatement - remind me never to drink again!) Luckily my lovely flatmate Ruth looked after me and unwrapped my from the toilet bowl and put me to bed with a glass of water.
The trouble with it being end of season and all the workers leaving is that alot of drinking is going on and leaving parties..
I might go out a bit this weekend but Thursday night taught me to take it easy on the alcohol! (yes I know I should have learnt that lesson by now and I've even said I've learnt it several times on this blog.. but it seems I havent.. till now of course!!) But I'll have a better night if I just have a glass or 2 of wine instead..
I realise I sound like a complete alci but I dont actaully go out that much, I dont get drunk very often (I dont even like alcohol that much and could easily go months without a drop of alcohol..)
Anyway, the day was chilled because its so quiet here. Charlie came over, Ruth had the day off work so we got out duvets out and had a video day and ate lots.. (I sent Charlie out to buy chai latte, pringles and chocolate and that was me sorted!) and we basically lay about all day, we had a total of 3 people in the backpackers.. (total of 2 today) so not much cleaning or work in general! I closed the spa at 9pm since all the people here had already been in it for the evening and had an early night and was in bed asleep by half 9.
Charlie and Ruth went out and got v drunk again.. poor Ruth was throwing up this morning and went to work looking very very pale.. I am feeling great though after a superlong sleep and not much cleaning or work to do.. of course I still have to be here so I dont have freedom but I have alot more energy.. and I feel I ought to go out a bit this week as Ruth and Charlie leave on the 7th May and then I wont have anyone to go out with!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment