I am outback.. the internet is dodgy though so just to warn you so far the computer wont let me on my hotmail and has taken half an hour to get on blogger.. (so dont panic if you dont get regular contact!!) I have so much to update on here for the last few days but am not even sure this post will work.. so here goes.. testing...
But wanted to reassure you all I am perfectly fine and happy having amazing new experiences milking goats, hand feeding the pet kangaroo (skippy!!) and the pet baby emu... and all the other animals on this true outback farm...!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
4 comments:
Hi Melissa,
Since you said the email doesnt work properly, I'd better reply on your blog...
I just read your last few posts. Great pictures! And nice to have seen kangaroos in the wild!! I know the ozzies think they re stupid but as a proper tourist you are allowed to be really excited about seeing them!! Do you know yet how long you will stay on this farm in the outback? How warm is is now (in celsius)?
Did you manage to find a bikini in the end?
Carefull with all the poisones creepy things and the crocks and sharks!
Have a warm and happy christmas!
(By the way: It's finally really freezing down here. People skating on the ice. But I kind off enjoy a cold christmass with my family to be honest... :-)
Miss you,
Huggs,
Eva
Hello Eva!! Lovely to hear from you!! plan to be out here for at least a month as am having such a fab time! Its not as hot as usual - only around 30-35 degrees rather than the expected 40-50 degrees! so its perfect!!
Managed to find a bikini in the end after alot of stress!! just as well as am swimming in the pool everyday here!!
Have seen poisonous spiders already..!
HAPPY CHRISTMAS!!! will be thinking of you in the ice and snow!!
Miss you too! m XXXX
I definitely would prefer Christmas in the sun than the snow!! love mum xx
ah xmas in the snow would be great too! one day when i', in canada I'll make sure I'm somehweere were theres huge amounts of smow for xmas!! but at the moment xmas in the sun is just perfect!!
Post a Comment