Wednesday, December 12, 2007




So the next day (yesterday) Danielle and I decided to go on a road trip which was a brilliant day!
We drove up the towards the Sunshine Coast through the blue mountains which are absolutely stunning.. we went past Steve Irwins zoo which I plan to go to next time I’m up this way and lots of cool signs I couldn’t resist taking photos of. We drove past kangaroos on the side of the road and even a blue tongue lizard which was huge!! Needless to say I was beside myself with excitement – it was bigger than any lixard I’ve ever seen!!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

My optician is an Ozzie and he says the Blue mountains are one of the highlights in Oz.

Melissa said...

yeah Next stop will be the blue mountians.. plan to spend a month there! (may as well see things properly!)

Melissa said...

I see why blue mountians were mentioned... oops! typo I was not in the blue mountians I was in the glass house moutians!! but shall be in the blue mountians February time!!