
Then we passed the “Big Pineapple” now you may think Oz is famous for its wide expanses and stunning scenery but you’d be wrong.. its famous for having huge stuff dotted around the country for tourists to take photos of!!!
I am there standing by it so you can see how huge it really is!!! So you can look forward to photos on big prawns and big bananas…
Then we headed to Noosa.. which was really busy.. a million tourists but I was still excited to be there! I ran out on the back for a swim which was blissfully warm (after Danielle had instructed me on the meanings of all these flags on the beach – i.e do swim here don’t swim there.. ie you will die here.. here you might not…
Then we travelled down the coast stopping at all these gorgeous beaches and generally exploring the Sunshine Coast all the way back to North Lakes.. there were some huge waves in some spots where I nearly got flattened! (they had warnings for dumper waves… now I know what they are.. we made it back about 7pm absolutely shattered! So Danielle made us dinner and we chatted with Todd and Chris.. and I collapsed with exhaustion in my own bedroom!!
Now its today.. were in the local library and when I’ve done my photos and Danielle’s downloaded Coronation Street were off into Brisbane. I have a bus to Dubbo at 6:30am tomorrow so I’m going to stay at a hostel by the bus station tonight and then I can get there no probs in the morning…
So the plans is for me to chose a swimsuit and hat all within 20 minutes.. none of this 5 hour shopping malarchy.. and then we can explore the city..
No comments:
Post a Comment