Wednesday, January 16, 2008





How we make pork chops (if only we all had a butchery in our back yard?!) mind you I think dad does have a bansaw in the garage.. think thats for making picture frames though... but just in case you ever need to chop up a pig dad it has plenty of other uses!!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I do not have much contact with dead pigs but if I did then chopping up into bite sizes wouldn't be a problem. Very nice to have such fresh meat. Just as well you are not still a vegan!

Melissa said...

I know! Dont think I'd be coping with all these animals getting killed around me if I was!!
yeah fresh meat that you know exactly wherer it has come from, no additives, no chemicals is great!! welll if I ever come back to the UK and get a pig (and my chhocks etc wehich I've always said I'll get!!) then we know to use your bansaw!!