after getting soaked on the cruise I was feeling abit sorry for myself.. but i had my own flat to get back to! But when i got back someone elses bags were there which was disapointing! But I had a warm shower and went to bed with a bar of chocolate and a book until Nicole got home who was really nice. Possibly the loudest and most talkative person i have ever met! It was like an assault to the senses, likle being hit by a tonne of bricks or something! i didnt know what to think! 9and I didnt need to as she was talking!) but she was nice.. and we went to the really cute backpackers opposite to see I am legend, which i had no clue what it was going to be about so it was quite a shock when these dogs leapt out 9when i say quite a shock i mean i jumped so high I nearly hit the roof!)
I asked for a job at the cinema but no luck.. have always fancied working in a cinema and this was a gorgeous little place..
Then we went out for a meal at an indian! Oh my god it was lovely.. it has been sooo long since I had a decent indian!!

No comments:
Post a Comment