The casino was pretty cool, there were china town rooms and all sorts.. I got told off for taking a photo in the main bit though! How was I meant to know it was illegal?!
And when we saw this cake cabinet with the biggest cakes ever in it we couldn’t resist!! At only $10 a slice for the biggest slice of cake ever seen I thought that was pretty good, especially as we shared it.. and after we both felt completely sick!! $5 well spent!!
I forgot to say how in Lakes Entrance I had been missing my family and friends.. not homesick for England at all but just would have liked to see people. So I left a long and rambling message on Laura’s answer phone, and chatted to my sister and my parents which was cool! It was lovely to catch up although I was sad to be missing my nieces birthday parties.. apparently they liked their pressies though which was good!!
Anna sent me a pic of her being pregnant this week which was great to see!! (I made her.. as she wasn’t to excited about sending “fat pics”)!! She is due May 23rd!!
No comments:
Post a Comment