The war memorial is an important spot in Canberra, this is it at night. I dont like to admit to kiwis and ozzies that in history at school we werent even told that they were in the war.. thats terrible how skewed and minimal my a level history must have been.. all those poeple dies for mother england and we dont even know about it. How terrible is that? or maybe I just didnt know, maybe everyone else did and I'm just ignorant
Monday, February 18, 2008
War Memorial
The war memorial is an important spot in Canberra, this is it at night. I dont like to admit to kiwis and ozzies that in history at school we werent even told that they were in the war.. thats terrible how skewed and minimal my a level history must have been.. all those poeple dies for mother england and we dont even know about it. How terrible is that? or maybe I just didnt know, maybe everyone else did and I'm just ignorant
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

2 comments:
Australia's part in WW2 should have been taught to you at school if you took modern history. Most people as old as your parents should know all this but a guess as time moves on events begin to fade away. Dadx
well i dont think my histroy was very well taught to be honest.. I know my rusiian history well and we did the world wars but australia and NZ were never mentioned!
Post a Comment