so after a night in Wollongong I planned to go to Kiama which I keep hearing is lovely, but there is only one dodgy hostel there, and when I rang up the bloke who answered was so rude he practically said i couldnt stay there (ie all bookings had to be done in advance online) and since the internet was down in Wollongong that wasnt an option. So i decided it was fate and gave Kiama a miss and went to Jervis Bay, which is well off the beaten track and not that easy to get to!! I had to get a train to Nowra and then a local bus to Husskisson, where I had to go into a real estate agents to be directed to the backpackers - which turned out to be a few rooms converted out the back of the shop!
It was great, there were 2 bedrooms, one with 2 beds in, the other 4, a lounge, kitchen and bathroom, like a real flat rather than a backpackers!
Around 8pm Able came to check on me looking rather sexy in his surfer gear to heck if I was okay as no-one else was checking in! I reassured him I was more than fine, I r told he was quite lucky I hadnt been running around naked in the excitement... (at that he blushed and said it was fine if I did...it has been years since I had a flat to myself!!! can you imagine how exciting that is!!!?
it was pouring down.. but I didnt care I watched crap telly (so you think you can dance and the biggest loser etc!!), epilated my legs and painted my toe nails - how exciting is that!? its been yesrs since I did that too!!!
The next day I headed down to the beach for a swim (in the rain) and cooked a dolphin cruise..

No comments:
Post a Comment