Bicheno was gorgeous though.. I checked into this superfriendly lovely backpackers.. the bunk beds had curtains round them which made me think of when I made cubby houses when i was little.. I was excited to goto bed to sleep in my little tent! But restrained myself and went to do the foreshore walk.. I started off going up this hill where I saw this random little animal which turns out to be a bandicoot
Tuesday, March 25, 2008
Bandicoot
Bicheno was gorgeous though.. I checked into this superfriendly lovely backpackers.. the bunk beds had curtains round them which made me think of when I made cubby houses when i was little.. I was excited to goto bed to sleep in my little tent! But restrained myself and went to do the foreshore walk.. I started off going up this hill where I saw this random little animal which turns out to be a bandicoot
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment