Am still enjoying myself in Launceston.. yesterday I went and sat and had my lunch in the park and watched the monkey's while I waited for Yvonne to finish work..
I feel really really comfortable at this help x host, I can relax properly and its been ages since I relaxed.. of course i am thinking in the back of my mind oh thats the dishwasher beeping I need to empty it,, and oh I need to get the washing off the line in the morning in the back of my mind.. but thats kind of homely stuff and I like it!!
my room in in the study where chinese students sit studying till 10 or 11 at night but I can lie in because Yvonne rarely gets up before 10am, so if I get up at 9:30am I am already doing jobs around the house by the time she gets up so thats all good! That way I dont feel like I am being terribly lazy!
I cook dinner every evening for the family while everyone Yvonne is out at work. Its amazing good practice for me to cook for 6-8 people every night!!
Last night a guy came round for Yvonne but since she was out I got chatting to him and he has given me a number and email of a guy to call about jobs.. in mining! Now I know you wouldn't have thought me and mining would go together!? but theres alot of money in it and I haven't got mining on my CV yet so really its about time I did!! (I wouldn't actually be mining I'd just be working in the mines..)!
Anyway, we'll see how the application goes!!
Tomorrow I am cleaning the Gunners Arms pub kitchen from top to bottom - it gets cleaned once a year.. so it is very very greasy and yukky.. but moneys money and I'm broke!
Darren did offer me a job stripping and lap dancing but I declined.. (I'm sure mum and dad will be glad to hear that!!) but god it would be alot better paid and easier than cleaning a kitchen!
The funny thing is I wouldn't be that shy about showing my important bits.. I'd be more shy of anyone seeing my stomach!!
No comments:
Post a Comment