Monday, March 10, 2008

Yvonne in the nice clean bathroom


The trouble with a chaotic household is that it gets to be a tip.. now I love it here but my OCD I had forgotten about is showing itself.. I am tackling one room a day..
I scrubbed the bathroom from ceiling to floor, and there was enough shampoos etc to open a boutique so everyone had to sort out their stuff and we went to Kmart and bought a flat pack trolley I built so the kids could have a shelf each to put their stuff on!
Anyway we are now very proud of the bathroom and here is Yvonne posing putting stuff on the trolley!
I can now relax in the spa bath after a long hard day knowing its nice and clean!!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

It is a pity you are not back at home as we have to yackle the spring cleaning soon!
Dadx