
So I went back to the isite to thanks Graeme and then trudge out the highway. Told the weather to stop raining and got picked up by a vet called David on his way to Wynyard. He was a bit overfriendly to be honest but he drove round the coast and we went sight seeing and to some aboriginal caves etc and then he drove 100kms out of his way to take me to Smithton where he asked if he could stay too. Or if I could come back to Wynyard. He at least wasn’t too forward. I was discussing the best approaches from men with Paul the other day and David did just ask if he could kiss me which I think is a nice way to ask. Shame I didn’t want to kiss him though...
The backpackers in Stanley was really nice.. I had the entire palce to myself which was pretty eexcting.. I wet for a walk in the eils and windy weather and then came home and curled on under a duvet in front of the TV.. (did you know its now against the law in tassie to smoke in the car when you have a child under the age of 18 in the car with you? You learn something every day aye?!)
No comments:
Post a Comment