Wednesday, May 21, 2008

How soon till I explode?

Okay now I dont like being still.. there is a reason I travel... it gives me way too much time to think.. so you are going to have to put up with some of my random thoughts..!
Having someone pegged?
what does it mean?
the way I picture someone having me pegged is being stretched out on the ground like when your pegging out a tent.. all my limbs pulled away from my bod a bit like being hung, drawn and then quartered... it sounds bloody painful to me..!
when people talk about having me pegged its like well lucky you because I sure as hell dont.. but people peg you out where they want to don't they? can you truly peg someone out and know the depths of their mind and imagination, their wants and desires?
I've thought I could in the past.. I mean I've worked out how some people in my life tick. I want to learn how to truly find out about a person.. without the being drawn and quartered bit..
Has anyone ever had me pegged? No

2 comments:

Paul E said...

Thats probably because you are a moving target ;-)

Melissa said...

lol good point!