Okay so have made a few decisons in the last couple of days..
Went to see Cheryl in hospital last night (who is stuck flat on her back after the spinal surgery) and told her and Graham I would be leaving Tasmania in the next couple of months but moving out of their place sooner if I could sort out alternate accomodation. They were upset I was leaving but understood my reasoning and have said I always have a place to come back to whenever I want.
I have since talked to/persuaded my boss and he has arranged that I can move into the other YHA hostel in North Hobart. He is going to go and get a new bed and stuff and get a room sorted for me tomorrow so I can move in Wednesday.. since when Derek lived there he was in the 20 share dorm I am very lucky as I'll have my own ensuite room.
So tomorrow I have the day off work for various medical appointments and I hope to get my brace off.. and then I guess get referred for physio..
I have also told work I plan to leave Tasmania in the next couple of months after I have saved up a bit more. They are upset as they wanted me to go into a management role but I'm a stubborn so and so and they understand my reasoning! I might try and get a tranfer to another YHA in Australia though.. worth a try!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment