So my friend Amber is coming to stay on Sunday for a few days which I am really excited about! I met her in NZ, shes a kiwi, but she came over to oz a few months ago and is currently living in Melbourne.
By the way Amber if your reading this your scaring me by informing me I quote "No girly weekend is complete without the obligatory tattoo!" Mum, Dad before you start panicking I said I'll watch!!
Physio have strapped up my shoulder to try and keep it in place.. I can still swim and do pilates and stuff tho as its waterproof. Its quite good as it does hold it in place and remind me to keep my shoulders back rather than slouched! (The shoulder and neck are the main bits needing physio now). Of course typically me being me I seem to be allergic to the strapping and by arm is now itchy and red..
I know I am a backpacker but really backpackers do drive me mad sometimes!! They are so rude!! They are all flashpackers.."Wheres the lift?", "I cant pick up my bag its too heavy for me" "Do you serve breakfastin bed?", "Wheres the spa? swimming pool?" "Please organise my life for me.. book dinner every trip I will ever do for the rest of my life.. and while your at it please wipe my arse" I enjoy working in a backpackers and within the tourist industry.. I just need to sound off every now and then!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
I think you are meeting all walks of life, which is very interesting and you can decide what kind of people you really want as friends!!!
love mum xx
Yes I have met so many different people when travelling and have been lucky enough to have met some wonderful people who I can call my friends. I am very lucky to have such good friends m x
Post a Comment