Monday, September 22, 2008

A possum that scared me to death and me at the Tahune Airwalk



This possum was making weird noises outside my front door.. didnt know it was a possum at first.. made me jump a mile.. not helped by the fact Malcolm then appeared from the bushes too.. anyway nice to see the wildlife in the city.. one day when I'm in England again possums will seem all exotic!
So Amber has politely informed me I need to get a move on posting photos from our girls weekend so am going to make my way through my camera card so she can copy them to her blog!
This is me at the beginning of the Tahune Forest Airwalk in the Huon Valley

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I've never seen such long rope walks! It lokks amazing.
Love mumxx

Melissa said...

It is pretty cool!! M x