Saturday, October 18, 2008

13 days to go!!

Its a beautiful weekend, weather is gorgeous and work is quiet.. yay! Am getting ridiculously excited about my holidays in Melbourne and seeing Amber! We are making lots of plans of what we want to do!
Melinda is coming over tomorrow to help me test run my packing! which shoudl be interesting to say the least!! I had my last physio on Friday and have been very strictly instructed to have my backpack on both shoulders (never just one not even for a few metres) and the strap aroudn my waist done up at all times to balance the weight and to keep it light!! Hmnn okay. well looking at my stuff about all I can fit in is my sleeping bag and my cuddly rabbit Megan.. hmnn perhaps I am going to have to prioritise?!!
Kate (in Cardif, Wales) sent me a huge package the other day that made me burst into tears (happy tears!) It was like christmas and my birthday all at once with about 6 presents all with a pink theme wrapped in pink paper!! It was so exciting!!

No comments: