Thursday, November 13, 2008

Broken Hill here I come!!

So I left Geelong on Wednesday.. buying tent on the way.. and now I look like a packhorse.. and came back to Ambers in Melbourne. Yesterday we nearly killed ourseves at a body combat class at the gym.. OMG!! It was about 35 degrees outside and a very sweaty!! yeurgh!! But as an al womens gym very amusing.. with the punches and kicking it was all "kick him in the shins, and the balls, now elbow him, now crush his head in.." very therapeutic!!!! Nah very very good workout as well and hey you dont punch as hard unless your angry with someone so it is good therapy to get the anger out too!!
After that we obviously deserved a rest so collapsed in front of a few DVDS's.
Now its Friday and I am getting a train in a minute (its 6:20am), I have 12 hours of travelling ahead of me to Broken Hill.. oh yay I am looking forward to that!!
So i might be out of contact a few days since I will be in the outback a few days..

No comments: