Sunday, November 02, 2008

Its the holidays!!


Amber and I are trying to do Melbourne on a budget so using buy one get one free vouchers etc and freebie trips!! and its officially the holidays when icecream and the beach are involved!!
So we had a wander round St Kilda again and roudn yarraville and headed home for an early one and crashed in front of a few dvds. We watched the bucket list which I have been wanting to watch for ages but everyone has said is crap.. but we really enjoyed it! We got a Strays out a Vin Diesel movie.. I usually like Vin Diesel movies but this one was terrible.. couldnt even finish watching it!
So now it is today, Ambers at work. I had a lay in and am going to head into town to meet her.. were off for dinner and then to the NEIGHBOURS night where we are going to see Karl Kennedy's band play!! I cant wait!!

3 comments:

Paul E said...

The doc rocks huh? Not seen Neighbours for many, many years

Anonymous said...

You sound as if you are having a great time. Enjoy it while you can.
love mum xx

Melissa said...

How could you not know that?
not seen neighbours in years? sacrilige!! and you call yourself english!!?
yeah am having a fab time thanks mum!! I will!! Thank you!!