Monday, December 08, 2008

Ceduna




The next day we went out fishing again.. caught some whiting and some other stuff they weren’t so keen on but I just like to catch a fish so I was happy! Another blissful day.. sip[ping on Jim beam feet over the side of the boat enjoying the sunshine.. of course I had got so burnt going shark cage diving though that I was looking like a red beacon leading them to safety so I had to wear long sleeves and my hat..and be smothered in factor 30.. we put out crab pots but kept getting females, which your not allowed.. but eventually got ourselves a feed..
We headed to the pub for the evening after having smoked whiting and some crab where I had some more seafood and a few drinks.. before crashing out again and not getting any sleep again.. Michael gave me earplugs to drown out his snoring and I eventually fell into a really deep sleep and didn’t notice them get up and pack so when Michael woke me up I jumped out my skin, which he found highly amusing..!

No comments: