Monday, December 08, 2008

Esperance




The next day he had work again so I slept in.. it was wonderful.. I was so ridiculously tired I just needed to sleep for about a week.. And walked into town (about an hour along the beach) being a tourist and wandering round. When he finished work at 3:30pm we headed out to cape Le Grand, which was the most amazing place ever. I have seriously never seen such gorgeous beaches. never seen sand so white or sea so blue.. we hopped into the water and a seal came to play.. Unfortunately at lucky beach I went swimming with my camera and clearly hadn’t shut the battery door properly and the camera filled up with water… ooops.. hmnn so I tipped out the water and left it to dry.. it is taking photos again but with droplets of water in them.. so I think I am going to have to get a new one.. no point stressing though.. life is life..
Anyway Cape le grand is absolutely amazing!! Stunning… after that we did not over the great ocean drive (not to be confused with great ocean road) which was also amazing.. so so beautiful.. Esperance is said to have the best beaches in Australia and I believe it!!

No comments: