This sign that looks like it has been klicked in amused me greatly! Adam works for CALM which is basically Environment and Conservation.
Adam then had to go to Kalgoorlie and offered me to come too but I wanted to go and couchsurf on a camel farm a couple of hours away in Ravesnthorpe. But I couldn’t get hold of her so I stayed at the YHA 3 nights while I sorted myself out and got some sleep.. I walked and explored and read and relaxed and my roommate Jenny from England too was very nice so I persuaded her to let me tag a long in her hire car.. We went off and climbed Frenchmen’s Peak.. which was really steep.. all the way up I was wondering how on earth I was going to get down again!! Once at the top we stopped for a picnic and to admire the views.. which were spectacular..
As I sat munching on my sandwiches and making crisp sarnies I was my messy self and dropping crumbs down my front.. My mum always used to say I was a messy pup and nothings changed!!
No comments:
Post a Comment