Tuesday, December 09, 2008

Sunset at Ravensthorpe






Now its Tuesday, Julia has gone off to Esperance to see here son for the day and I am left in charge for the day.. A few tourists have been by that I have shown round. English people from Kent etc that seemed surprised to see me looking after this place in the middle of the bush. And I have filled endless wheelbarrow loads of sand and earth to plant new fruit trees till my arms were aching.. I haven’t regained strength in my broken arm yet and it is quite sore.. Julia has run out of money to pay for me so I shall be leaving soon.. I have emailed some people in Albany who sound really nice about couchsurfing at theirs for a couple of days and Michael finishes his current job tomorrow so is going to come over and we might go bush for a couple of days.. Or to the beach fishing which will be great!!! I can’t wait!!

No comments: