Tuesday, January 20, 2009

BIG CROC!!


Then the next day we went to Crocodyls the local croc wildlife park.. where we had an awesome time and I got chosen to feed a whooping great croc of about 5 metres long and we held little baby ones!! It was a brilliant day out and I was very excited to see the crocs.. we also saw lots of other cool stuff.. the big lions and tigers and buffalos and all sorts and THEN just when you think the day couldn’t get any better we bought a crocodile BBQ pack.. yeah you’ve guessed it croc sausages, croc kebabs and croc burgers!!!! So we headed back to Benny and Georgia’s and cooked up a storm for lunch.. it’s a white meat that a lot of people liken to chicken.. but I really really liked it.. it was great!! And needless to say I was very excited about trying a new food!!

No comments: