Friday, January 16, 2009

Busselton Jetty and Christmas




OMG looking at these photos feels like a million years ago.. so many places and so mnay things have happened since..
so where was I? So Adam got arrested so that took a load of my mind having him out the way but I was concerned what would happen with my job.. but they came to pick us up as normal Monday morning and wondered where Adam was.. so I worked hard for the next few days putting in long hours making the place perfect faffing about with silly little cushions and curtains.. but it was good.. John got fed up so it ended up just being me.. they offered me a full time permanent job but I said no. Dont get me wrong I could use the money and the job would have been nice but I was anxious to see Michael.
So Christmas in a backpackers is obviously a bizzare experience.. other travellers get upset and emotional so the tension is high.. and i wasnt really bonding with anyone at my hostel.. the focus for the girls was hair and makeup and serious drinking. Everyone was pretty much English and it was like a constant 18-30's holiday.. but christmas was good fun.. we had a huge champayne banquet on the beach which was great!!

No comments: