Michael cooking us our dinner.. the great thing about ox is that they have bbq’s on beaches and in parks for anyone to use.. outdoor living at its best!!
Lots of drunken aboriginal in the background..
Here we are inBroome. We relaxed under a tree and chilled out and had our BBQ after enjoying the sunset on cable beach.
Then I snoozed in the car while Michael drove on to just outside Derby where we set up camp by a huge boab tree that used to be used as a prison (the inside of it being hollow). It was great to be there at night. I feel guilty for snoozing while he’s driving but he prefers me to sleep as everyone knows I get emotional and grumpy if I don’t have enough sleep.. and when its so hot I get really faint and dizzy on my feet and then he gets all worried.
We had to pick up Peter in Derby, the father in law of Benny who Michaels next job was with.
No comments:
Post a Comment