After Freo and Rottnest, Isabel drove me accross town to Scarborough. I chilled out at the beach and explored. The following day I headed out to the big smoke of perth and explored.. went to the museum and art galleries and felt all cultural..
each night I went to Brighton beach which is in Scarborough to check out the sunset which was awesome! Made plenty of "friends" i cant remember the names of now.. and had a good time.. It was new years and I was invited to a beach party out of town but decided to give it a miss and create my own party at the backpackers! its was cool and needless to say i had gone for my first swim of 2009 by all of 5 past midnite... I think Michael was a tad worried when he finally got hold of me.. wondering if I'd drowned or not!!
No comments:
Post a Comment