Thursday, January 01, 2009




So the next morning I was DEFINITELY checking out.. after my one night stay had ended up being 4.. so there I was just getting dressed when I heard a guy should out those magic words “Does anyone want any work today??” so I went out to investigate. A guy I didn’t really like and had bad vibes about was asking so I hesitated, that and because I would have liked to be closer to Perth to see Michael over Xmas.. so while I rang Michael he gave the job to someone else.. but when his employer picked them up I went and spoke to him and said I was interested in some work. He said no.. they only needed 2 people.. but I persisted and said it was okay.. I would wait till he begged!!
5 minutes later they did a u’ey and came and got me and begged!! As long as we know my interview technique works!! So I extended and jumped in!!
John and Adam were builders and I was to clean up around them at this huge holiday home being opened at a 5 star resort.. needless to say the pool came in very handy during lunch breaks!!
Adam seemed like he was on something.. I assume speed but he had got me the job kind of so for that I was greatful.. maybe my vibes were wrong about him?
After work we got dropped off at the pub in town and Adam and John bought me drinks which ended up being tequila shots and stuff which got a little messy.. but we got a taxi home and they carried on all night causing mischief.. it’s a kind of 18-30’s hostel after a certain time of night and you know when it gets to 8:30pm and the girls are already starting to lick whipped cream off each others boobs that its going to be a messy night.. I however had arranged to go to Bunbury for the weekend to stay at Brad’s couchsurfing so I’d have to pass on the skinny dips and double dare games..

No comments: