Monday, February 16, 2009

Back from perth and back to work

grr.. wasnt happpy about having to be back at work and the weekend being over!!
The flight over went well.. took 3.5 hours and Michael was waiting with roses in hand.. needless to say I ran down the corridor and leapt into his arms!!
Then we drove to Guilderton and set up camp for the weekend (well actually the campsite was full the first night so we slept in the back of the ute.. but in a tent the second night).
We took to boat down the river and cruised around fishing and chatting and just enjoying ourselves.. the weekend was about relaxing and enjoying being with one another for the short time we had! and it was worth it.. would have been worth it for 5 minutes with him!
Before I flew back on Sunday we headed to Swan River region and looked at areas we might want to settle.. its a gorgeous area and Michaels family would be close by.. and a great climate with 4 seasons unlike Darwin which only has 2.. wet and dry.. both of which are hot!
It was a 6 hour flight back and I got a 45 minute stopover in Alice Springs.. dont think that counts as a cross on my map though..
I was shattered to say the least and having 6 other people in my room isnt much fun when I have to get up at 6am..
I am not keen on my job at the moment to put it mildly but I keep reminding myself about the money.. I will stick it out for as long as I can.. but I am not suited to childcare centres like this one.. its a nasty place!

No comments: