Friday, November 18, 2005

Nearly 8 weeks to go!!

Handed the notice in on my flat a couple of days ago. I have to have moved out by January 1st! Mum and Dad have agreed to store my bike in the garden and my couch in the loft so now just got to find a home for the rest of my stuff for 6 months!!
I got news that I have got my sabbatical from work!! Yay! its unpaid leave for 6 months, and its great to know I have a job to come back to!
I went for an interview this morning to try and get some work for evenings and weekends before I go and when I come back. I think by the time my CRB check gets sorted I'll have left but it will be handy for when I get back! (When I'm penniless and depressed about being back!).
Got to get my visa for Australia sorted this weekend (I will be spending a couple of weeks there and need a visitors visa) and have a million questions to ask STA Travel!

2 comments:

Victoria Davies said...

Hi Melissa
It sounds like you have got everything in hand for the big trip.
I am glad you are doing this blog, it is good to know where your up to.
Love
Victora

Melissa said...

I hope I have anyway! theres so much to think about!! How are you anyway? haven't heard from you in ages!